Re: import to oracle9i problem, need help!!!

From: Steve Ashmore <sashmore_at_neonramp.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 07:53:12 -0500

Looks like you may have an old 'teach yourself ...' book. Things have changed quite a bit since Oracle 7.2. I would recommend scoring a more current version.

As Sybrand mentions, imp is now the executable name.

Stephen C. Ashmore
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Administration http://www.brainbench.com
Author of: 'So You Want to be an Oracle DBA?'