import to oracle9i problem, need help!!!

From: ace2000 <member39397_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 01:37:37 -0400

hello, everyone:

          I just installed oracle9i in my computer, and  the book I
          study now is the" teach yourself oracle 8 in 21 days". the
          problem is, when I want to load the sample database in cd-rom
          which is attached on the book, I failed. I followed the
          instructions in the readme.txt file for loading into oracle
          database, but didn't work.

       part of instructions is as following:

This step assumes that you are using Personal Oracle. If you aren't,

   you'll need to modify the file to reference a database alias or    connect

   string which will allow you to import the tables into your    remote Oracle

   server. Alternatively, you can use a component of Oracle Enterprise    Manager, Data Manager, to perform the import. This step also    assumes that you are using version 7.2 of Personal Oracle. If you    are using version 7.3, please modify install.bat and replace imp72    with imp73.

   When you have created the FLUGLE Oracle user, open an MS-DOS window.

   At the prompt, enter the following line:

   C:\>C:\TYO\Readme\install

   The file install.bat contains one line which runs the Import utility    to load C:\TYO\flugle.dmp into the FLUGLE Oracle account.

    " The error message is:

'imp72' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file. "

(install bat file:

  imp72 userid=flugle/flugle file=c:\tyo\readme\flugle.dmp full=y)

(I tried to change imp72 to imp90, not work too)

    I am new to oracle, anyone can help me? thank you very much, I     really appreciate!