Q: Rollbacks

From: Vince Laurent <eAddict_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 10:20:33 -0500

I need to increase the size of the existing rollback segments. I have the SQL to do it but am not sure of the timing. Can I take one rollback segement offline, increase it, bring it back online, then move on to the next? What is the result of taking a rollback segement offline if it might be being used? Is there a way to tell the rollback segement to go offline once it is idle?

Thanks
-vince Received on Fri Aug 08 2003 - 10:20:33 CDT