Re: ora-12705, NLS error

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 17:13:36 +0200

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 16:02:14 +0200, "Gab" <g_at_b.bzh> wrote:

>Hi
>
>First, scuse my english, I'm a litle frenchy. :-p
>
>what is NLS ?
>
>I have an NLS error and ignore how to repare it ... if someone can help me
>
>have a nice day. :)
>
>GAB.

National Language Support
Several environment variables (Unixes) or registry variables (winblows) govern which language you use. The registry variables are living in the HKEY\LOCAL_MACHINE\software\oracle hive. v$nls_valid_values and the documentation tell which values are possible. The error is telling one of those variables has an invalid value

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Fri Aug 08 2003 - 10:13:36 CDT