Re: Newbie cannot login

From: newbie <newbs__--_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:42:01 -0500

It is amazing how dickheads come out of the woodwork as soon as they think they can shit on a newbie fro no fucking reason. I tried to explain to you asshole that this is not a motherfucking philosophy
newsgroup.
If you fucking think you are better than me so fucking be it. The issue still stands
Are you going to answer the Oracle issue at hand or are you going to get off on how wonderful a human being you are & I have to suck your dick for that.
The simple fact remains that you do not know the answer to the questions I raised. Admit it or feel free to engage in some more intellectual masturbation that has nothing to do with Oracle