Presentation for Virtual Private Database?

From: Christian Hartmann <cha_at_christian-hartmann.de>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:06:01 +0200

Hi there,

where can I download an Oracle Presentation (no Whitepape or detailled technical details) for the Virtual Private Database?

I am thinking of the standard oracle presentations with the black background and the red bad at the bottom.

So, is there a link somewhere in the web or has maybe anybody a good presentation?

Regards,

Christian Hartmann Received on Thu Jul 31 2003 - 14:06:01 CDT