Re: rtsora broken??

From: Eric <nobody.noclan_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 23 Jul 2003 09:28:59 -0700

vslabs_at_onwe.co.za (Billy Verreynne) wrote in message news:<1a75df45.0307222115.6571318e_at_posting.google.com>... (snip)

> > It seems that I'm hitting a size boundary somewhere, but I can't see
> > it. Does anyone have any hints?
>
> Not really. Shooting from the hip here. I would look at the runtime
> environment (shared lib paths and so on) to make sure it is set up
> correctly. Also RTFM the Oracle Docs on whether or not a 32bit client
> can open an IPC or TNS connection when there's only 64bit installed
> (including the Ora client drivers).

Thanks for the thoughts, but I can't see it being the runtime environment. There are many other programs procoboled and compiled in the same way which are running successfully. The problem seems specific to this program, and only when this program is called as a subroutine of a subroutine.

Eric Received on Wed Jul 23 2003 - 11:28:59 CDT