A Proxy server and a client (both in PBuilder) can share a single transaction?

From: Ippokratis <Ippokratis__at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Jul 2003 09:29:02 -0700

I am working on a project where I implement the business logic in a proxy server, but I also, want my client to have direct access to DB, at the same time.
How can I achieve both Client and Proxy DB connections to be treated by the DB as a single transaction?
For example, I apply an UPDATE from the client side and without COMMITing, I want to be able to retrieve the new value from the proxy side.

Plz any help is most welcome

Ippokratis Received on Wed Jul 23 2003 - 11:29:02 CDT