Re: Oracle Client Sever with Delphi 7

From: RPelley581 <rpelley581_at_aol.com>
Date: 05 Apr 2003 16:07:24 GMT

Hi Gabriel, thanks for the reply.

Yes I can connect via SQLPLUS without any problems.

I am using the Delphi DBExpress component SimpleDataSet as a test. The ConnectionName property is set to OracleConnection which defaults the following properties :

DriverName = Oracle
GetDriverFunc = GetSQLDriverORACLE
LibraryName = dbexpora.dll
VendorLib = oci.dll

Did you have to configure Delphi 7 in any way to make it connect to Oracle ? Received on Sat Apr 05 2003 - 10:07:24 CST