Help: Using oo4o create stored procedure

From: John <nt_friends_at_yahoo.com.cn>
Date: 4 Apr 2003 10:49:48 -0800

I tried to create a stored procedure using oo4o. It is created in database, but the status is always invalid, what should I do? The code I am using are following in VB6:

Set OO4OSession = CreateObject("OracleInProcServer.XOraSession")

Set hrDBSession = OO4OSession.OpenDatabase("oradev", "username/pwd", 0&)

sql1 = "create or replace PROCEDURE test ( PARAM_ID IN NUMBER ) AS BEGIN DELETE FROM MICROSOFTDTPROPERTIES WHERE OBJECTID = PARAM_ID; END test;"

hrDBSession.ExecuteSQL (sql1)

If Err.Number <> 0 Then

    MsgBox Err.Description
    Err.Clear
End If

Is there anything I have to do? Thank you very much for your advice in advance. Received on Fri Apr 04 2003 - 12:49:48 CST