Re: I should report this egotistical response I received

From: Volker Hetzer <volker.hetzer_at_ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:26:23 +0100

"amanda" <amanda94621_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:bbea23b7.0303182201.22bc488e_at_posting.google.com...
> ab3002_at_hotmail.com has sent me an email saying this:
[posting and part of the whining deleted]
> Who is he to tell me that either I get it or I don't.
> I feel that this person is trying to force me from learning for a
> reason.
> One thing I dislike is rude and egotistical people.
1) Don't get yourself worked up about this. Welcome to usenet. 2) Grow a thicker skin and emails like this will simply slide off you.

    Accept it from someone who has been on and off the usenet for     at least a decade: Within the reference frame of usenet this was a     harmless expression of opinion. No sexual references, no racist     content, no words requiring stars in them, so what? If he repeats     it, just filter him out, that's what killfiles, blocked sender lists, mailfolder     rules etc. are for.

Greetings!
Volker Received on Wed Mar 19 2003 - 08:26:23 CST