I should report this egotistical response I received

From: amanda <amanda94621_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Mar 2003 22:01:23 -0800

ab3002_at_hotmail.com has sent me an email saying this:

<<
Cross posting is very bad. Do not post to multiple groups. If you can't teach yourself Access without a book then you'll never grasp
Oracle. Access does not require a book or course to learn it. PL/SQL is
on
the way out - if your just starting out why would you learn it. Learn java
and xml. And if you feel the need for structured courses and books then
you
should seriously re-thing your goals. Either you get it or you don't, don't
fool yourself.

The three groups I posted are of databses and so where was I corsspostinmg since my question is pertinent to all groups.

I didn't say that I couldn't learn ACCESS from a book, did I? I said ..I didn't get time (though I didn't say the reason; I was busy taking courses in programming langauges. I did say I took java,etc.)

Who is he to tell me that either I get it or I don't.

I feel that this person is trying to force me from learning for a reason.

One thing I dislike is rude and egotistical people. Received on Wed Mar 19 2003 - 00:01:23 CST