Re: Kanji Support

From: Andreas Proeglhoef <andreas.proeglhoef_at_aim-sw.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 11:45:23 GMT

Hi Daniel thanks for reply

We are using a Database which is in English. The question is: Is it possible that fill in existing tables rows ( fields ) where the values are in kanji fonts ?

Excample

      Row 1 Meta 1 EN Meta 2 GR Meta 3 JP
      1 True WAHR Japan True
      0 False FALSCH Japan False
      5 Next NÄCHSTER Japan Next

The Meta 3 Row should hold the Metadata in the Kanji font.

THX Andi