Re: Checking for uncommited transactions

From: FC <flavio_at_tin.it>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 10:19:13 GMT

"Billy Verreynne" <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za> wrote in message news:b475qk$k8t$1_at_ctb-nnrp2.saix.net...

> Or am I missing your point totally?

I think you missed the point, you stated exactly the contrary of my intentions, please read the message again.

I am looking for a method of knowing whether a certain user has got any pending updates, other than using the usual "Has anything changed" flag at the client side and I thought it could be done via a query. I am just asking whether you think it is feasible or not, no more, no less.

Thanks and bye,
Flavio Received on Thu Mar 06 2003 - 04:19:13 CST