Re: Oracle Log File

From: Beavis <sjallad_at_Autosmartcard.com>
Date: 27 Nov 2002 11:40:47 -0800

I tried the sequence but with no luck. It seems like some where there is a reference to use beq protocol. I searched and could not find where it is been called.
When I stop the OracleOraHome8Agent service, I don't get any of those file generated at all. My question is, what do I need the service for? you mentioned something about OEM, but I'm not familiar what is OEM.. Received on Wed Nov 27 2002 - 13:40:47 CST