Apache doesn't recognize 1521

From: Peter Chatterton <peter_at_chatterton.name>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:55:13 -0500

Apache doesn't recognize 1521 (newbie question) I'm running 9iAS under win2K SP 3.

For a test, I disabled my default d/b (OEMREP)(using standalone OEM), and it restarted itself on reboot with host win2k on port 1521, as usual.

I originally created OEMREP with OMS, but I can't logon to OMS (it doesn't like sysman/oem_temp). I don't know if this is a factor.

The browser doesn't recognize: http://localhost:1521/ ("The page cannot be displayed"). http://localhost shows "Oracle HTTP Server Components" as usual with my xdk directory/alias (still in httpd.conf), but when I select xdk it shows:

    "Not Found. The requested URL /xdk/ was not found on this server.     Oracle HTTP Server Powered by Apache/1.3.12 Server at win2k Port *80*",

However, the sqlj test program (from the browser, under localhost:80) worked:

http://win2k/demo/sql/sqlj/SQLJIterator.sqljsp?connStr=jdbc%oracle%thin%@loc alhost%1521%OEMREP
and I can run a stand-alone test sqlj program on 1521 with another d/b.

I really would appreciate any help you could give, I'm sure it's something simple.
Peter. Received on Wed Nov 27 2002 - 13:55:13 CST