Re: finding # of days between two dates?

From: Edward J. Prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:40:58 GMT

Mike Cohen wrote:

> Ed,
>
> Well, with all due respect, did anyone even bother to inquire as to
> whether or not I even DID try to consult a book? Or which book or
> even books? Seems to me the most ignorant question is the one not
> asked, for it leads to all sorts of conclusions and assumptions that
> could, in all likelihood, be false. I suppose though that being all
> high and mighty allows one to assume certain things.
>
> You and Sybrand may not want to come across being and pompous but I
> don't see how myself or anyone else can take you any other way. I
> mean, how hard is it, and how little time would it have taken, to
> answer the original question? I really don't understand people such
> as yourselves that would rather feel good about themselves by making
> others feel bad instead of feeling good about yourselves by helping
> others. Jeez, is that really so hard?
>
> Mike

One last question for you then: did you browse this group first for either the FAQ or the answer to your specific question?

  (Just answer honestly to yourself, I don't need to know.)

I agree that there are no stupid questions. But don't ask for advice if you are not going to accept it.

Have a nice day.

   Ed

--
Edward J. Prochak   --- Magic Interface, Ltd.
Ofc: 440-498-3700   --- 7295 Popham Place, Solon, OH 44139