Re: finding # of days between two dates?

From: Russell Fray <news_at_it-logic.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:22:59 -0000

"Sybrand Bakker" <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:gc1tsuklkkft4555kf75uak2ksb6ncfjl7_at_4ax.com...
> FREE TIME*. Obviously you have no problem with misusing newsgroups as

Misusing newsgroups? There is a rulebook now is there?

> When I started using Oracle, there were no newsgroups, there were only

And when you were young you probably only had black and white TV and used candles for light. Do you therefore fault anybody who these days uses colour and a light bulb?

I'm sure everybody appreciates it when you do help. Just as everyone finds it annoying when people make snide comments to people obviously inferior in knowledge. We aren't all "senior DBA's" after all. Received on Mon Nov 11 2002 - 14:22:59 CST