form trigger mixup

From: P B <pbeliveau_at_avcorp.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:32:57 -0400

I'm trying to build a locator form made of two block, one to enter parameter for the query and one to display the result. In my parameter block, I have a checkbox and a text box. To make a new query, I've put a WHEN-CHECKED-BOX-CHANGE trigger which call a function that will perform the query. This work fine.

But if I change the content of the text box nothing append and I dont seem to find a trigger that can do the call to the query function.

The function create a query sentence, then change the block property with the new sentence, then do a GO_BLOCK, then a EXECUTE_QUERY.

Most of the the, the error that I got is that I cannot perform a GO_BLOCK Is there a kind of "standard" way to build such form?

thanks Received on Mon Oct 21 2002 - 14:32:57 CDT