Re: ORA-01457

From: Martin Doherty <martin.doherty_at_oracle.comX>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:26:45 -0700

I'm curious to see
1. how datatype of the column is defined in Oracle table (NUMBER? NUMBER (11,2)?)
2. what is the actual maximum data value of that column? are you outputting trace messages to show which row of the table is causing the error?

Nice posting, by the way - lots of pertinent info (sure beats "I'm getting ORA-01457, how do I fix?")

Martin