Re: Reporting tools

From: Mark Rathbun <mark_at_nospam-pickerel-lake.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 09:01:18 -0500

>With the addition of Crystal and Bio I think you have it.
>
>But end-user friendly? Depends on the quality of your end users.
>
>Expect to do a lot of training with any tool. And not just on the tool
>itself, on inner joins, outer joins, Cartesian products, etc.

I've not had any luck tracking down Bio. Do you by chance have a link. Closest I can get is to inetsoft.com with their Style Report product.

We've gotten some of the training issues resolved as we have been using Discoverer for about 1 1/2 years but there are still a lot of traning opportunities for us. We've got a couple of super users that do a pretty good job though.

Thanks
Mark Received on Tue Oct 08 2002 - 09:01:18 CDT