Re: Where to get PL/SQL?

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 18:35:41 +0400

Since PL/SQL is a *language* supported by Oracle and PL/File seems to be a set of packages written in this language, I guess that as soon as you install this set into your database according to installation instructions it will be readily available. Just curious: PL/File is a member of PL/Vision family?