Reporting tools

From: Mark Rathbun <mark_at_nospam-pickerel-lake.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 14:42:35 -0500

I have been tasked with compiling a list of vendors with reporting packages are compatible with Oracle.

The package needs to be end-user friendly and yet allow detailed OLAP.

We are currently using Discoverer 4.1.37, Oracle 9.0.1 and 8.1.7

The current short list includes Cognos, Focus, ShowCase and ATG.

Are there any other alternatives we should be considering besides the above and Oracle Express?

I'm looking for someone with first hand experience with any of the above tools.

TIA
Mark Received on Mon Oct 07 2002 - 14:42:35 CDT