Re: Oracle Vs Access

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:39:07 -0500

If many of the 6000 could be simultaneously entering and retrieving data than Oracle is the only real choice.. Access simply is not designed to handle that kind of load and has only rudimentary locking mechanisms to handle data integrity.

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Fri Aug 30 2002 - 08:39:07 CDT