Re: Can everyone explain to me about the meaning of gaining the OCP title?

From: Zamaya Toms <ztoms_at_righteo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:31:07 -0700

AS Pieterse wrote:

> Hi Sybrand,
>
> I'm just interested in why you would say something like that. Why are these
> type of qualifications at all available if it is meaningless? Everyone at
> some stage has to enter the job market with no real life experience. <<snip>>

from http://www.orafaq.com/faqjobs.htm : "Get a job. Try to find a company that is prepared to train you."

If you find such an organization take a job with them. Once you get there get along with everyone and do each job you are assigned in excess of your bosses' expectations. Learn to anticipate requests from the team you work with, then how to problem solve within that particular organization. If you are arrogant and feel you are overqualified for the menial tasks you are assigned, find some way to convince other people that this is not the case. If you do have a job, count your blessings and don't complain.

hth
Z. Received on Fri Aug 23 2002 - 16:31:07 CDT