error while using DBA studio & abut system table space

From: Raj <ratnam_at_staff.singnet.com.sg>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:21:25 +0800

hi,

   while using DBA studio to view users info (under security node)and to create one i get the following errors.When i click on users it prompts me the following error messages.

ORA-00604 :error occured at recursive SQL level 1 ORA-08103 : object no longer exists

I notice my system table space reached 98%.Is this related to the error messages ?

bwt im using oracle 8.1.7. on Red hat 6.2. Thanks,
Robbie R Received on Wed Aug 14 2002 - 22:21:25 CDT