Re: SQL+ forgets things... ?!

From: Konrad Den Ende <konrad_at_voxway.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:28:54 +0200

> How come you seem to know everything better after using
> Oracle for a few days?

I expected the SQL+ to remember the changes i've made. How is that - "i know everyting" to you?

> You better try to *learn* Oracle and sql*plus
That's my intention. That's why i asked the question.

> change your attitude, or better not expect to responded at all anymore.
If the response inludes (and is limited to) pointing out: 1. MS is crap, any product thereof is crap 2. Point/Click is evil and people who do that or merely are

     suspected of doing that are not on the right level to be talked to ...then i'll be happy not to get responded.

I used SQL+ because writing a Java-code for every opration i wnated to perform felt a little "overkill". Ofcourse, Java is Point/Click language isn't? And it must be crap since it's from MS...

I have large progrmaming skills, but no experience from DB management. You should try to help me and learn from me on the fiels where i can help you.

--

Vänligen
Konrad