Re: SQL+ forgets things... ?!

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 07:08:46 +0200

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 01:23:55 +0200, "Konrad Den Ende" <konrad_at_voxway.com> wrote:

>> why don't you save it in a file, for future references.
>> Try read some parts of the manual. SQL is a tool for real men.
>> Not for point, click, drag and drop kids and novices.
>
>1. I wrote SQL+. That's a text based tool. Of course reading a
>post is not a job for a real man.
>
>2. I'm editing a table in a database. Of course saving my changes
>into that database is not a job for a real man.
>
>3. Do you save all your SQL-lines for future reference? Of course,
>storing the changed state instead of SQL-commands is not a job for
>a real man.
>
>By the way - you, the real man - do you happen to own a REALLY BIG
>car, maybe? Or maybe you don't get to drive yet...?

You better try to *learn* Oracle and sql*plus and change your attitude, or better not expect to responded at all anymore. How come you seem to know everything better after using Oracle for a few days? Shouldn't you better stick to some Microsoft crap, as the only thing you seem to be capable of is 'point and shoot'. From all your posts it is quite clear, you never ever even touched a manual. Then simply forget about Oracle.

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Mon Jul 15 2002 - 00:08:46 CDT