Re: SQL+ forgets things... ?!

From: DenHang <DenHang_at_pi.be>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:06:54 +0200

> I expected the SQL+ to remember the changes i've made.
> How is that - "i know everyting" to you?
You have to commit your updates. Just try typing the following after you have done some databaseupdates:
SQL> commit;

> ...then i'll be happy not to get responded.
You're right about 'some' responses. BUT there were also other responses that answered you're question (or at least tried to).

I think you should visit http://java.sun.com/

> I have large progrmaming skills, but no experience from DB
> management. You should try to help me and learn from me on
> the fiels where i can help you.

I hope you're not refering to your Java skills (and please do not shoot me for this one)