Re: Security in oc4j of 9iAs

From: Avi Abrami <aabrami_at_intersystemsww.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 06:54:50 +0200

DenHang wrote:

> Does anybody has allready some experience with security of the J2EE
> container (=oc4J) in 9iAS release 2(!). I have installed the application
> server (J2EE & Web cashe without infrastructure server) on win2000.
>
> Uptil now I can only make a connection from JDeveloper to the 0C4J container
> with good old 'scott/tiger'. If I change the pasword, the connection is
> refused. If I use another account (ias_admin, anonymous,...) connection is
> refused. I'm administring oc4J users from the enterprise manager web site.
>
> Greetings

Hi Den,
Apart from the forums (that I mentioned in my reply to your other post, entitled "Oracle 9iAS"), have you looked at the available documentation, sample code, how-to documents, etc, that are available from Oracle's "Technet" web-site?

http://technet.oracle.com/tech/java/oc4j/content.html

That web-page is the starting point for all OC4J related material (as far as I know).

Apart from that, and in case you didn't know, OC4J was derived from an application server called OrionServer. The following web sites containe information regarding OrionServer (and also OC4J):

http://www.orionserver.com

http://www.orionsupport.com

http://www.atlassian.com

http://www.elephantwalker.com

Good Luck,
Avi. Received on Wed Jul 10 2002 - 23:54:50 CDT