Re: pl/sql refcursor

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 22:54:09 -0700

Ken Chesak wrote:

> How did I get involved in this mess? I had a simple Oracle questions
> and now there a two fueding posters going at it. No answer to my
> question though.

I ignored your original question because my basic thought was ... why stick the data in an array if the intent is to do something else with it when you don't know how to do it. The question still stands.

I won't get in the middle of the other postings but my advice would be drop the array. I don't see that it serves any purpose that couldn't be accomplished by a means more conducive to what you intend to do.

Daniel Morgan Received on Thu Jun 20 2002 - 00:54:09 CDT