Re: pl/sql refcursor

From: Ken Chesak <datavector_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Jun 2002 07:17:55 -0700

When working correctly the procedure will return 1 unit and 1 bjn. That is no problem. However it is possible to have bad data where there would be multiple records returned on the first select. I was hoping to return those error values. The refcursor will certainly capture those but I was unable to determine if there was more than 1 value, hence the array. The array information is exactly what I want, but there is no array variable in sqlplus, so I cant test. I was trying to take that last step an put it in a refcursor.

I am new to Oracle and would appreciate any constructive suggestions. Received on Thu Jun 20 2002 - 09:17:55 CDT