heterogenuous service, link to mysql trouble

From: Andrei V. Kirilenkov <akirilenkov_at_sovintel.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:52:17 +0400

Hi, all !

I am trying to to establish DB link from Oracle (8.1.7.0 EE/ 2000) to mysql DB for linux
using Oracle heterogenuous service (OLE DB - ODBC).

The link is working but I can't select any tables in mysql.

does anyone have any experience in the matter so as to help me? Received on Thu May 30 2002 - 06:52:17 CDT