Re: Why the difference?

From: Jon Waterhouse <jonwaterhouse_at_mail.gov.nf.ca>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:26:49 -0230

Hi Tom,

I don't actually have access to the ALERT log (Oracle is installed on a drive to which I don't have rights-- I'm no the DBA), but I have had the Redo log size uppped to 8MB from the original 200K and execution times are now reasonable (2.5 minutes, compared with the original 2.5 hours).

Many thanks.

Jon