HELP: Error 12154 when trying to log into Enterprise Manager

From: TheMinbari <theminbari_at_aol.com>
Date: 27 Mar 2002 18:17:08 GMT

Whenever I try to log onto Instance, Security, Schema, whatever manager in Enterprise Manager on Windows NT, I get this error.

It gives me this error and complains that it cannot find the message text. What am I doing wrong ?

I tried recreating the repository but got this error anyway. Received on Wed Mar 27 2002 - 12:17:08 CST