Re: Oracle Client and Listener

From: daniel <test_at_test.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 00:16:33 -0000

are you getting a 12541 at the client end? if so whats the server end getting? have a look in the listener.log file. although i bet its more likely to be the way you are resolving the ip address of the lsnr or some wacky firewall/nat problem... bung me some more detail and i'll look at it further. or bung me the ip address of the server in question?

--
Regards,

Daniel.