Re: What database shall I use???

From: James & Carla Buss <jdbuss_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 10:48:29 -0500

We might be able to tell you if you told us what you want to do.

Oracle is big and powerful, but complex to learn and program.

Access is small and powerful, and easy to learn and program. er.. I guess I should say it's smaller than Oracle and quite powerful, easier to learn and program than Oracle. And if you're used to programming in VB, the jump to Access' native language won't be a big leap.

My bet is you'll use Access. Access is more than a toy database. It's amazing what you can do with it.