Re: What database shall I use???

From: Stefan Krause <Jens.Krause007_at_t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 16:50:06 +0100

Hi,

yes, but I want to convience somebody to the one or the other DBMS and it would be much easier, if I could give him some quantitative values, for example it is more advantegeous if you use oracle, if you have more than 100 users each having an amount within 30 DB tables, accessing them each day an hour, and so on. So I am very interested in such a comparision. Can anybody tell me where to find such a study or if it exists at all?

Cheers Stefan