Re: observation...

From: Bricklen <bricklen_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 23:04:35 GMT

Daniel,

I think your comment
  "... without even giving them a hint that Oracle is not just   SQL Server with another company's name on the CD." is especially telling.

That, I think, summarizes about 9/10ths of the problem right there. Oh well, still makes for some interesting posts by both parties.

Also, I have to agree with you about "... the air is fresh... ". I live a few hours north of you (near Victoria), and there is nothing like the natural beauty of the pac norwest.

Cheers,

Bricklen