REPOST: Re: Learning Oracle...

From: Fernão Magalhaes <barameda_at_removethedot.hot.mail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 23:22:31 -0800

You can also download Oracle software for OTN:

    http://otn.oracle.com/software/content.html

--Fernão
  DBA wannabe

"BusyNice" <enzoezio_at_hotmail.comNOSPAM> wrote in message news:9_E28.22693$tl3.713214_at_twister2.libero.it... Hi,

I have intention to learn administering Oracle 8, but I don't know from
whether to start. Can you point out me some site or some resource online to
start?

Where can I find the free versions of Oracle 8 for didactic use? The version
Personal is all right? I have the book "Oracle 8i DBAs" of Loney.

Thanks,

V.B.
Computer Science
Pisa University
Italy

This message was cancelled from within The Unacanceller's glorious new software, Lotus 1-2-3 For Rogue Cancellers. Received on Sat Jan 26 2002 - 01:22:31 CST