Learning Oracle...

From: BusyNice <enzoezio_at_hotmail.comNOSPAM>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 19:35:33 GMT

Hi,

I have intention to learn administering Oracle 8, but I don't know from whether to start. Can you point out me some site or some resource online to start?

Where can I find the free versions of Oracle 8 for didactic use? The version Personal is all right? I have the book "Oracle 8i DBAs" of Loney.

Thanks,

V.B.
Computer Science
Pisa University
Italy Received on Sun Jan 20 2002 - 13:35:33 CST