Joining tables - SQL Sever & Oracle

From: Misplaced Mackem <misplacedmackem_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Jan 2002 14:40:21 -0800

I have two SQL Server databases and I am migrating one of them into Oracle. The DB that is being migrated has a stored procedure that performs joins between the SQL Server DB and what is now the Oracle DB and places the results into a new table.

Is there any way I can do this (Perform a Join with a remote SQL Server database table) from within Oracle? If not, any suggestions?

Thanks
Drew Received on Mon Jan 14 2002 - 16:40:21 CST