server ver 7, client ver 8

From: Keith <none_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 17:38:18 -0700

Our company was just bought out by a bigger fish, so I am trying to learn about Oracle. This new company uses an Oracle database that is version 7. Are there any licensing issues if I use the client version of 8 to attach to the database? Any major compatibility issues that happen if the client is a higher version that the server? Thanks in advance. Received on Thu Dec 06 2001 - 18:38:18 CST