Oracle vs. Access

From: Keld Forchhammer <forchhammer_at_mail.tele.dk>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:16:14 +0100

Hi,

Hope someone can help me with the following:

I have an exam-question regaring in which degree Access and Oracle fulfill being relationel databases?

Secoundary I would like to know the big diferences between these two databasesystems and their limitations? Can anyone shortly tell me these?

Hope someone can help me soon :o)

Hopefull regards - T. Received on Wed Nov 21 2001 - 15:16:14 CST