Printing SQLPlus Code

From: Jayne Heger <jayne.heger_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 20:56:30 +0000

Hi All,

I am a newbie, so please excuse me!

I am using Oracle for one of my assignments at university. Anyway, I have created my tables, but I didn't specify the 'spool' command before I created them, and I really need to be able to print out the SQLCode for creating them.
I can't find anything on the web which says you can print out the code after, unless I'm missing something.

Sorry if this is a really easy question thats been asked 1 million times.;)

Thanks

Jayne Received on Fri Nov 09 2001 - 14:56:30 CST