Help needed - could not connect

From: Andreas Lommel <anlommel_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 06:24:18 GMT

I have Oracle 8.0.5. on NT 4 Server. First I created a second instance. Then I changed the IP-address. Then I installed a second database. The first problem: I could not connect with net8easy with the first instance- ora-12505. I changed the IP back. Now I also could not connet with my second instance.
Who can help ??? Received on Tue Oct 16 2001 - 01:24:18 CDT