ORA-00600: internal error code

From: Matthieu DEGLIN <mdeglin_at_partner.auchan.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:34:24 +0200

I'm using TOAD to write Oracle packages. When a procedure is opened in Toad and that I launch it via a sqplplus session, I sometimes encounter the following error:

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [] ORA-06512: at line 1

When I close TOAD, I can launch the proc normaly.

 I've already done the same operations on another Database but TOAD never interfers with sqlplus !

Can somebody tell me more about this interference ? What does that errors exactly means ?
Why are the arguments empty ?

Thanks for help. Received on Fri Oct 05 2001 - 02:34:24 CDT