Re: SQL Net Problem

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 12:12:05 -0500

You need to install the full set of Oracle Client software( not just drivers- how did you do that anyway>?).. if you do not have the CD you can D/L from technet.oracle.com ( registration is free) - it is part of most Oracle Database software sets...
Since you fail to mention what OS you are running I cannot be more specific..