Database connection from NT throught Novell to Oracle 7.3 at Unix ???

From: Ronald en Sonja <ra.veloo_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 15:29:07 +0200

Hi,

Has anyone had experience using a (ODBC) database connection to Oracle 7.3 from a NT environment ( through a Novell network).

I used to work as VB/SQL server software developper, so all MS stuff.

Now I have got a new occupation at a small company where they are working on a 7.3 Oracle database from NT using Reflection sessions.

With my VB 6 knowledge I want to make small applications to acces this database. How must I connect (ODBC perhaps, and how must I do this???) to Oracle on the UNIX machine.

I am purely a VB developper, I do not have much knowledge of DB connections etc....

Thanks,

Ronald. Received on Sun Jul 29 2001 - 08:29:07 CDT