Forms and Linux

From: ConnorsJohnny <connorsjohnny_at_aol.com>
Date: 29 Jul 2001 14:57:25 GMT

Hi,
I'm trying to ascertain exactly what I need in order to learn about forms on Oracle,
preferably on a linux platform. I have RH6.2 and Oracle 8.1.6 sitting on it. I also have Oracle9iAS on CDROM. Does this have a version of Forms which I can use ?
If so, can I get hold of a CD with Oracle 9i database from anywhere as downloading is a problem.
Or can I obtain Internet Developer Suite for Linux which I understand contains Forms6i from anywhere ?

Can I, for example, purchase some CD's from the Oracle store. And can I use theses indefinitely or do they expire ? I live in UK and haven't got a telephone
number for the store, so any info/guidance is gratefully accepted. THANKS,
JOHN Received on Sun Jul 29 2001 - 09:57:25 CDT